Monday, March 3, 2008

This week for dinner

In an attempt to save my husband and children from eating peanut butter and jelly for the eigth month in a row, I have decided to cook again. This is my menu, scheduled for the week (not everyday, I gotta keep it real, there is no way that I am cooking every night :) As I go through the week, I will post the recipes and pictures of my dinner creations.

Monday: Marinated chicken, cous cous, green salad.
Wednesday: Triple Cheese Pesto Pizza (YUM!)
Friday: BBQ Meatballs, Rice Pilaf, Veggie
Sunday: Lasagna (one to eat, one for freezer), Breadsticks, green salad.

We'll see how it goes...tonight will be my first night using my (old) new oven!

PS-I'd love to see some of the bread I've been hearing about BARNO!! I would love to see it on the blog. I would rather see it at my door. I'll settle for either one :)

1 comment:

CYD said...

I'M SORRY!!! can you believe i told you i was bringing dinner and bread over and didn't?!?!? i've had this on my guilty conscience. i will bring it next week-I SWEAR!!! and when i'm home from rhode island i'll try a yummy dill bread and post it.
accept my most sincere apologies...